In order to improve operational, material, financial and personal performances, the National Employment Fund General Manager decided to implement ICT within the organisation he runs.
That is how project NEFISYS was born.
(National Employment Fund Information System
Its uses are:
- Setup powerful computer tools to better follow and evaluate the NEF's performance and accomplishments;
- Centralise data on job seekers, job offers and opportunities;
- Ease access, for internal users and partners, to information on the NEF's activities and employment sector in particular;
- Improve data flow within the NEF;
- Improve visibility through a high quality interactive web site;
- Develop a computer culture at the NEF
Presentation of NEFISYS
The NEFISYS team
NEFISYS was created by an internal team at the NEF. The team was to conceive the architecture for the whole computer network of the NEF, the applications making up the management system NEFISYS and develop them.
This option was the most interesting as it gave the NEF independence of external interventions often dependant on uncontrollable factors.
It also enables the NEF to internally develop all it needs in the short and long term, to manage at reduce cost the NEFISYS system.